Popular Posts

Sunday 25 February 2024

Igbele is unexplained spiritual prayers (you stay indoors either church or house?

The igbele is common to white garment churches,if God want to separate you from a certain journey, and danger is ahead,or related issues God will ask your prophet or Daniel band spiritually to message you, most people who are stubborn and God is bent in safety for them end up in police cell or prison for period of evils to pass over them,
I am a product of such today after church service I decided to go to the Petro station and buy fuel,then buy something for my family, only to end up looking for my car key 🗝️ from 2pm I have searched everywhere including Altar,my office,my bags,then I call panel beater who forced the door open,but nothing was found,we turned everywhere upside down, Then at 8;15 pm I joined my district meeting till 11 pm then I returned to church for seventh time in searching for same key this time everyone is tired, then I said we will cut another key, 🗝️ this time it's 11:20pm
A voice came to me and said check your church books, open it one by one, I replied which bag again,as I checked the bag inside unnoticed envelope the key lied lonely, and a voice said look at time your igbele is finished, I bring the car home because it's dark to go out.


No comments:

Post a Comment