Popular Posts

Thursday 19 October 2023

Only God Can Remove Pres. TINUBU

Only God Can Remove Pres. TINUBU

Prophet JOSHUA IGINLA Tells ATIKU & PETER OBI

There is a video of Pastor Joshua Iginla  that is currently trending on social media. It is a video of his recent preaching where he advised Alhaji Atiku Abubakar that instead of wasting time on court cases, he should go back to the drawing board and re-organise his party towards the 2027 elections.

He said it is God that makes a man King and that there is a spiritual angle to Tinubu’s victory.

He said he was sleeping when God told him what would happen.

He said it is a prophecy.

Some of you don’t even understand who is a prophet, if you know who is a prophet, you will be humbled, I told you in my Prophecy for Nigeria that his Excellency our President, that there is nobody that can remove, or push him aside, or to step aside, except God. Some of you don’t even understand. I saw a slogan moving All eyes on judiciary, and on the day of judgment all the eyes on judiciary were sleeping. Then you know there is something spiritual on All eyes on judiciary. There is something spiritual, everybody was sleeping, and the judiciary eye was on the people that were supposed to put eye on the judiciary.

The wonderful highly esteemed judge eyes were open reading judgment, the people fighting for judgment uhuh uhuh. All eyes on our strong learned colleague.

Even journalists that were covering the whole thing, their eyes were sleeping , you will know there is something spiritual on all eyes on the judiciary.  You that came to plead case on the day of judgment, you are sleeping, you were looking and you were sleeping. I know you will interpret it that they were all tired, the tiredness can not just come all randomly like that, pam! At least you will tell this one to sleep while my eye is open.

“Prophetically, the way forward. I thank God for the great fight from His Excellency, Alhaji Atiku and our great man Peter Obi. They are wonderful men. They have proven that, look, we can wrestle. I am just telling you as a Prophet what I see. If you go to Supreme Court after everything you are still going to get the same thing you have now, that’s it. I know you will attack me but I am telling you before you go, if I were you I will spend time putting my party in order, preparing for 2027. And hear me, until this party, PDP, Labour party understand Collaboration, as long as you are divided, I can tell you the result that you will get in 2027”.


I can tell you, as long as you are divided. You can abuse me, I am not even talking to you now, I am not even talking about Supreme Court, I am talking about 2027. If you don’t put your house in order, the umbrella can tear, and Papa and Mama can turn their back. I speak to you, and attack me. I don’t want to be popular but I want to tell you the truth, and what is the truth? If you can stay and put your house in order then you are prepared but not now: should you not go for your mandate? Go and fight, but I am telling you there is nothing new that will come out of it, it’s the same result that you get now that  you will get .


“Are you trying to preempt the result?  No, I am trying to tell you what I have seen, I am not talking from a legal perspective, I am talking from a spiritual perspective. I entered the future, I saw the evidence you brought, and I saw the Judgment and I still see even more serious interpretations than what you have”.

“What is today’s date? Write it down, so that when the result comes out you will know”.

What is my advice?  Spend time coming together. I am not supposed to give you this expo, but I am giving you, I have said this, the only person that can remove the President there is God.  And His Excellency please sir, spend time on your health. And please sir watch what you take because friends will soon become enemies”.

“I want to be unpopular so that when I speak, you know a prophet has spoken”.

“So that there should be no medical emergency abroad. Sir your Excellency, spend time on your health. Friends can become enemies, because too many ambitious people are around you. The future is pregnant with a lot of meanings. Don’t forget what I say, I say  the only person that can remove anybody is God. He said they should tell Obi and Atiku that it’s the same thing that will still happen, because it’s only God that can move him

Before Tinubu even came out that he wanted to run, Prophet was the one that first told us that Tinubu will be President, and everybody insulted him, even me.





No comments:

Post a Comment