Popular Posts

Saturday 19 November 2022

After I Was Dumped By My Abductors, A Woman Urinated On My Head And Gave Me ₦500 At Epe - Kidnap Survivor Recounts

After I Was Dumped By My Abductors, A Woman Urinated On My Head And Gave Me ₦500 At Epe - Kidnap Survivor Recounts


A 50 year old survivor of a kidnap attempt, Gbenga Maxwell Ajayi, has narrated how he regained his freedom and the ordeal he faced while returning home. In a recent interview with Vanguard Newspaper, Mr Gbenga revealed that he was on his way to Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos State, from where he was billed to travel to London, when he was kidnapped by the driver of the commercial bus he was in.


According to the 50 year old, he had boarded the vehicle heading from Ijaye area of Lagos to Oshodi on Friday, when the bus driver sprayed perfume inside the vehicle, apparently to stop bad odour but they all dozed off. He continued that upon waking up, he and other passengers were in an apartment and they looked all dizzy with white stains on their bodies.

He said he regained his freedom after his abductors noticed he wasn't good for ritual purposes. However, he met a woman at the place he was dumped who urinated on his head before he could regain consciousness.

Mr Gbenga recounted thus:

“I heard an old man giving order for my release saying that I cannot be used for ritual purposes. Immediately, the charms placed on my head were removed, my eyes tied and was driven to an area, very close to a construction site. I saw a woman who told me that I am at Epe. I explained my ordeal to the woman; she urinated on my head and immediately I regained consciousness. She sympathized with me, and gave me N500 and left. I then asked for direction from some headsmen who directed me on how to locate my way to Ajah.”



No comments:

Post a Comment