Popular Posts

Saturday 13 August 2022

I Was Among Those Who Plotted Against You, But My Party Betrayed Me- Wike Tells Gbajabiamila News

Video: I Was Among Those Who Plotted Against You, But My Party Betrayed Me- Wike Tells Gbajabiamila



A video is currently making the rounds on social media showing the moment Rivers State Governor and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) strongman, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike confessed to the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Honorable Femi Gbajabiamila how a plot was hatched to stop his emergence as Speaker at the Green Chamber of the National Assembly.

For those who are not aware, Gbajabiamila was in Port Harcourt on Friday, August 12, 2022, in honor of Wike's invitation to help commission the official quarters of the Rivers State House of Assembly.




However, during his opening speech, the governor revealed that he once took part in a secret plot to ensure that Gbajabiamila did not emerge as Speaker of the House of Representatives. Going further, Wike further revealed that even the move did not materialize because he was betrayed by some members of the PDP.



"I was one of those who plotted that you should not be Speaker. I have no regrets because my business was not to help your party at that time, even now. My business is to make you people (APC) uncomfortable.

It was in the Rivers Government lodge in Abuja that we plotted that you should not go but PDP people and governors sold me out and supported you. Even when we agreed that Femi (Gbajabiamila) and Lawan (Ahmed) should not go. As a party, they went back and supported you," Wike said.


No comments:

Post a Comment