Popular Posts

Friday 15 July 2022

I'm Going To Look After My Body, Get A Lot Of Rest & Be Ready To Go Against Morocco”- Plumptre

“I'm Going To Look After My Body, Get A Lot Of Rest & Be Ready To Go Against Morocco”- Plumptre Says

The Super Falcons Camp has been filled with celebrations after sealing the semi-final spot at the WAFCON 2022 tournament and the World Cup ticket.

After the game ended, the Woman Of The Match Winner Rasheedat Ajibade Spoke about Nigeria's focus on the next game against Morocco, adding that the team doesn't listen to critics. On the other hand, Ashleigh Plumptre, who was also excited about the win, spoke about the experience.

In a post-match interview that was shared by David Oku, a sports journalist covering the WAFCON 2022 tournament, Ashleigh Plumptre said all the support means a lot, adding that she's learning a lot from the players that have walked the path before. She said she's trying to take every moment.

In another part of the video, Ashleigh Plumptre spoke about the Morocco game. She said, " The Morocco game would be good. I'm going to make sure I look after my body, get a lot of rest, and I will be ready to go against Morocco. It would be exciting!"

On the hand, note that Ashleigh Plumptre missed two group stage games against Botswana and Burundi because of an injury, but she returned to the lineup against Cameroon. Although she was replaced by Michelle Alozie after 65 minutes, many fans hope she will be 100% ready for the Semi-Final game against Moroco



No comments:

Post a Comment